Visual Studio Code App – Lightweight and powerful code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Now, Microsoft has release this Editor app for PC. Get the latest version of Visual Studio Code for free.
Download Visual Studio Code for Windows
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Visual Studio Code into your PC or not.
|App Name||Visual Studio Code App|
|File Size||45 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Visual Studio Code Alternative for Windows 10
Visual Studio Code Features
- Visual Studio Code Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Visual Studio Code Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Visual Studio Code App Preview
How To Install Visual Studio Code on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Visual Studio Code installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Visual Studio Code
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Visual Studio Code completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Visual Studio Code icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Visual Studio Code in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Visual Studio Code on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Visual Studio Code App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Visual Studio Code” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Visual Studio Code app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Visual Studio Code app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Visual Studio Code from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Visual Studio Code FAQ
Q: Is Visual Studio Code Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Visual Studio Code download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Visual Studio Code download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Visual Studio Code totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Visual Studio Code will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Visual Studio Code for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Visual Studio Code App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Visual Studio Code is definitely a windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
We are collecting this review from many resources on internet. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.