TKPlayer App – A versatile free multimedia player to play all types of video and audio files effectively on PC with advanced playback controls. Presently, TunesKit has release this Video Player software for PC. Get the latest version of TKPlayer for free.
Download TKPlayer for Windows
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install TKPlayer into your PC or not.
|App Name||TKPlayer App|
|File Size||20 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
TKPlayer Alternative for Windows 10
- TKPlayer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- TKPlayer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
TKPlayer App Preview
How To Install TKPlayer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the TKPlayer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download TKPlayer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TKPlayer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TKPlayer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the TKPlayer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the TKPlayer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall TKPlayer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TKPlayer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TKPlayer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the TKPlayer app
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing TKPlayer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is TKPlayer Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free TKPlayer download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free TKPlayer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download TKPlayer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this TKPlayer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TKPlayer for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This TKPlayer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). TKPlayer is definitely a windows app that created by TunesKit Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
We are collecting this review from many resources on internet. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.