RazorSQL App – SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool. These days, Richardson Software has release this Developer Tools app for PC. Get the latest version of RazorSQL for free.
Download RazorSQL for Windows
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install RazorSQL into your PC or not.
|App Name||RazorSQL App|
|File Size||90 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
RazorSQL Alternative for Windows 10
- RazorSQL Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- RazorSQL Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
RazorSQL App Preview
How To Install RazorSQL on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the RazorSQL installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download RazorSQL
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading RazorSQL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the RazorSQL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the RazorSQL in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the RazorSQL on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall RazorSQL App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “RazorSQL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from RazorSQL app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the RazorSQL app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing RazorSQL from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is RazorSQL Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free RazorSQL download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free RazorSQL download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download RazorSQL free for Laptop.
Q: Is this RazorSQL will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The RazorSQL for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This RazorSQL App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). RazorSQL is a windows app that created by Richardson Software Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
We are collecting this review from many resources on internet. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.