OSFClone App – Create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system. Today, PassMark has release this Boot CD software for PC. Get the latest version of OSFClone for free.
Download OSFClone for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install OSFClone into your PC or not.
|App Name||OSFClone App|
|File Size||365 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
OSFClone Alternative Apps for Windows
- OSFClone Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64 bit/32 bit) versions!
- OSFClone Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
OSFClone App Preview
How To Install OSFClone on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your popular Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the OSFClone installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OSFClone installer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OSFClone completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OSFClone icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
This is the alternative method to running OSFClone on Windows PC.
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OSFClone in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OSFClone on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OSFClone App?
Method 1: Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to task-bar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OSFClone” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OSFClone app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OSFClone app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OSFClone from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is OSFClone Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free OSFClone download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free OSFClone download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download OSFClone free for Pc.
Q: Is this OSFClone will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OSFClone for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OSFClone App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). OSFClone is definitely a windows app that created by PassMark Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. This info is collecting from many resources on the web.