Download Node.js for Windows
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Node.js into your PC or not.
|App Name||Node.js App|
|File Size||18 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Node.js Alternative for Windows 10
- Node.js Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Node.js Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Node.js App Preview
How To Install Node.js on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Node.js installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Node.js
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Node.js completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Node.js icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Node.js in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Node.js on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Node.js App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Node.js” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Node.js app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Node.js app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Node.js from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Node.js Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Node.js download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Node.js download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Node.js free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Node.js will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Node.js for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Node.js App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Node.js is definitely a windows app that created by Joyent Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
We are collecting this review from many resources on internet. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.