IDrive App App – The official app for the cloud storage service IDrive. Presently, IDrive has develop this Online Storage & Backup software for PC. Get the latest version of IDrive App for free.
Download IDrive App for Windows
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install IDrive App into your PC or not.
|App Name||IDrive App App|
|File Size||27 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
IDrive App Alternative for Windows 10
IDrive App Features
- IDrive App Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- IDrive App Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
IDrive App App Preview
How To Install IDrive App on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the IDrive App installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download IDrive App
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading IDrive App completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the IDrive App icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the IDrive App in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the IDrive App on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall IDrive App App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “IDrive App” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from IDrive App app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the IDrive App app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing IDrive App from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
IDrive App FAQ
Q: Is IDrive App Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free IDrive App download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free IDrive App download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download IDrive App free for Pc.
Q: Is this IDrive App will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The IDrive App for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This IDrive App App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). IDrive App is definitely a windows app that developed by IDrive Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
We are collecting this review from many resources on internet. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.