FlashBoot App – Create an installable clone of Windows 7/8.x/10 (including all your apps and data) on the USB thumbdrive/HDD. Today, PrimeExpert has release this Boot CD software for PC. Get the latest version of FlashBoot for free.
Download FlashBoot for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install FlashBoot into your PC or not.
|App Name||FlashBoot App|
|File Size||50 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
FlashBoot Alternative Apps for Windows
- FlashBoot Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64 bit/32 bit) versions!
- FlashBoot Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
FlashBoot App Preview
How To Install FlashBoot on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the FlashBoot installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download FlashBoot installer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FlashBoot completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FlashBoot icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
This is the alternative method to running FlashBoot on Windows PC.
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the FlashBoot in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the FlashBoot on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall FlashBoot App?
Method 1: Remove app Manually
- Hover your mouse to task-bar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FlashBoot” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FlashBoot app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the FlashBoot app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing FlashBoot from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is FlashBoot Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FlashBoot download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FlashBoot download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download FlashBoot totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this FlashBoot will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FlashBoot for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This FlashBoot App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). FlashBoot is definitely a windows app that developed by PrimeExpert Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. This info is collecting from many resources on the web.